radimax is an organic biostimulant appositely studied for overcoming the crisis of transplant of the young plants.
Thanks to the concentration of natural substances biologically active, as specific Aminoacids, Peptides and Polypeptides, Vitamins,Polysaccharides, Glicinbetains and Phytosaponines, it activates the vegetable metabolism and the cellular division of the roots and the young tissues.
The presence of specific amino acids (Tryptophan, Cystine, Glutamic acid, Serine, Aspartic acid) enhance the efficiency of the root system, improving the primary metabolism and the hormonal balance in all tissues of the plant.
The polysaccharides present in radimax besides to be an important source of energy, promote the formation of complex molecules (Nucleic acids , Glycolipids, etc.) and help to make efficient use of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other essential elements.
The synergic action of Phytosaponines (natural surface) and Glicinbetaine (anti-stress effect) make radimax a real Bio-promotor that acts on the rhizosphere stimulating the development of primary roots and the issues of the secondary ones, so favouring the formation of a rich root apparatus.
radimax allows a better rooting of plants and thus a rapid overcoming of the crisis of transplant also under unfavourable conditions of temperature and humidity.
radimax can also be used in seed treatment to improve field performance, either initially than during the whole vegetative cycle.
Doses and modality of use advised:
radimax can be applied both for by leaf that rooting considering that its action develops better when the solution directly bathes the roots.
- in spray treatments on seeds and plants in the nursery: 80 - 100 ml. in 100 lt. of water immediately after the transplant.
It is possible to repeat the treatment 10 - 15 days after the first application and to continue up to that the desired result is gotten.
- for fertirrigation with drop equipment next to the little plants just transplanted: 500 - 600 ml/1000 m². a week later: 300 - 400 ml/1000 m².
- the fertilization with “sprinkle": to use the nourishing solution with doses of 250 ml. in 100 lt. of water, approximately 0,500 ml. for plant immediately after the transplant.
- immersion of the plateau in the nourishing solution before the transplant: dose of 150 - 250 ml. in 100 lt. of water.
Treatment of seeds:
Increase the initial start, greater initial vigour and greater root development.
• Soy: 100 – 200 ml/100 kg. of seeds.
• Maize: 5 – 6 ml/kg. of seeds.
• Cotton: 50 - 75 ml/100 kg of seeds.
• Bean: 2 ml/kg. of seeds.
• Wheat: 1 – 1,5 ml/kg. of seeds.
• Rice: 1 – 1,5 ml/kg. of seeds.
The recommended doses are indicative.
Should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
The treatments must have effected during the freshest hours of the day within 6 - 8 hours from the preparation of the solution.
The high concentration of organic matter may cause sedimentation it is therefore recommended shake well before use.
Total Aminoacids: 27,0%
of which (N) organic: 5,0%
Organic (C ) Carbon of biological origin: 18,0%
• Aminoacids, Peptides, Polypeptides, of Vegetal origin.
• Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract.