novafol is a product based of Aminoacids and Vegetable Extracts of total and fast assimilation at leaf level.
The Aminoacids of low and medium molecular weight present activators in vegetal field intensify and improve the productions and the vegetative development.
It contains extract of seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum and Glycinbetaine, an active principle of natural origin that acts as a osmotic natural regulator in the plants and has an auxin-similar action.
novafol contains besides a vegetable complex (CEV) in a correct proportion that speeds up the catalytic effects inside the vegetable cells, increasing the cellular permeability and increasing the biochemical functions of the plant: absorption, assimilation, synthesis and accumulation.
novafol therefore allows an energetic saving in the general metabolism of the plant, adding organic material itself should synthesize.
It facilitates the recovery of the crops, when parasitic or different causes (freeze, drought, herbicidal treatments, crisis of transplant, etc.) brake the normal functionality of the plants.
Its use is particularly recommended in the periods of greater vegetative activity.
The leaf application of novafol in the recommend vegetative phases allows of:
• to prevent and to take care of the Chlorosis through the increase of the production of Chlorophyll.
• to increase the resistance against the climatic adversities and the water and thermic stresses.
• to increase the resistance against the parasitic attacks thanks to the vegetable tissues better nourished and more resistant.
• to have a more abundant pulp and a best quality of the fruits.
• to increase the cellular permeability improving the absorptive capacity of the nourishing elements.
All this manifests with:
• a more balanced growth of the plants with more elevated productions from the point of view of the quality and of the quantity;
• a greater consistance of the fruits;
• a best maintenance after the harvest and a greater resistance to the transport;
• an increase of the coloration, of the weight and of the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits.
Doses and modality of use advised (by leaf):Perennial crops:
(Grapes, Apple, Pear, Peach, Cherry, Kiwi, Citrus, Olive, Plum, etc):
2 - 2,5 l/ha. in pre-flowering, setting-up and enlargment of the fruits and in all the cases of stress of the plant.
(Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Strawberry, Melon, Watermelon, Pumpkin, Lettuce, Bean, Celery, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumber, etc):
2 - 2,5 l/ha. in full field;
2 - 2,5 l/ha. in protected crops, from the seeding to the transplant every 15 days.
(Sunflower, Tobacco, Beet, Cotton, Sorghum, Corn, Potato etc):
2 - 2,5 l/ha. every 15 - 20 days during the vegetative cycle.
To avoid to mix novafol with cupric products or mineral oils.
In protected crops to reduce the doses of 30% - 40%.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
The high concentration of organic matter may cause sedimentation it is therefore recommended shake well before use.
Total aminoacids: 28,0%
Total (N) Nitrogen: 5,0%
of which (N) organic: 5,0%
Organic (C) Carbon of biological origin: 19,0%
• Aminoacids, Peptides, Polypeptides of vegetable and animal origin.
• Seaweed extract Ascophyllum nodosum.
• CEV Complex.