algamin is a nutritional catalyst based on aminoacids of vegetal origin and seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum able to stimulate all the biochemical functions of the plant.
The compounds present in the product such as amino acids, vitamins Phytohormone, Alginates, Betaines, traces of Micronutrients, etc. ..directly affect vital functions, promote metabolism, cellular division, encourage growth and the vegetative development and increase plant resistance to adverse weather conditions.
The natural origin of its components shall ensure that the same be absorbed and transported within the plant by regulating the transport of various nutrients and ensuring rapid growth and a proper balance vegetative-productive.
algamin facilitates the recovery of the crop when parasites or adverse causes (frost, drought, herbicide treatments, etc) block the normal function of plants.
The application of algamin in the recommend vegetative phases allows:
• to prevent and cure chlorosis by increasing the production of chlorophyll.
• to increase the resistance against climatic adversities and water and thermal stress.
• to increase the resistance against parasitic attacks;
• to obtain a pulp more abundant and better quality of fruits;
• to increase the cell permeability by enhancing the capacity of absorption of nutritive elements.
All this manifests with:
• a more balanced growth of plants with higher production from the standpoint of quality and quantity;
• greater resistance of fruits;
• better storage after harvest and greater resistance to transport;
• an increase of the coloration, of the weight and of the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits.
Doses and modality of use advised (by leaf):Perennial crops:
(Grapes, Apple, Pear, Peach, Cherry, Kiwi, Citrus, Olive, Plum, etc):
2 – 2,5 l/ha. in pre-flowering, setting-up and enlargment of the fruits and in all the cases of stress of the plant.
(Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, strawberries, melons, watermelon, pumpkin, lettuce, beans, green beans, peas, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, celery, etc):
2 – 2,5 l/ha in open field; 1,5 – 2 l/ha in protected crops, from sowing to transplant every 15 days.
(Sunflower, Tobacco, Beet, Cotton, Sorghum, Corn, Potato etc):
2 – 2,5 l/ha. every 15 - 20 days during the vegetative cycle.
To avoid to mix algamin with cupric products or mineral oils.
In protected crops to reduce the doses of 30% - 40%.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
The high concentration of organic matter may cause sedimentation it is therefore recommended shake well before use.
Total Aminoacids: 15,0%
Total (N)Nitrogen: 2,5%
Of which (N) organic: 2,5%
Organic (C)Carbon of biologic origin: 14,0%
• Aminoacids, Peptides and Polypeptides of vegetal origin.
• Seaweed extract Ascophyllum nodosum.