novadus with its complexes components, actives the biochemical functions of the plant that take to a better coloration and a bigger concentration of the sugars.
novadus stimulates the primary metabolism of the fruit as it is rich in mono-di-trisaccharides which are an important source of energy and carbon and together with specific Aminoacids and potassium facilitate those functions of the plant that, near the maturation, are most necessary.
Methionine aminoacid precursor of ethylene biosynthesis, the natural hormone of ripening of fruits, stimulates and coordinates the maturation and accumulation of sugars.
Phenylalanine is the precursor of the biosynthesis of anthocyanins, the pigments that give colour to fruits.
The presence of Potassium (which are tightly linked to organic molecules) meets the nutritional needs of plants providing greater commercial production and reducing the amount of unripe fruits present at the time of the harvest.
The absorption of novadus by leaf, induces more efficient assimilation of the elements, allowing the plant to a better metabolization of the same.
The use of novadus in the recommend vegetative phases allows the following advantages:
• the increase and uniformity of the coloration and brightness of the fruits;
• the increase of the weight, size and consistence;
• the increase of the sugary quantity in the fruits;
• best resistance to the transport;
• advance of the maturation;
• avoids the excessive vigor of the plant;
• brings the plant to produce flowers and fruits.
Doses and modality of use advised (by leaf):Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Cherry, Apricot:
- enlargment of the fruit: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
- change of colour: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
Grapes: (wine and table)
- setting-up: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- enlargment of the grain: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- change of colour: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- enlargment of the fruit: 3 - 4 l/ha.
- change of colour: 3 - 4 l/ha.
- after the change of colour: 3 - 4 l/ha.
- 2-3 appl after the summer stasis: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
Strawberry, Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber, Pumpkin:
- setting-up: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- enlargment of the fruit: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- beginning of the change of the colour: 2 - 3,5 l/ha.
- 3 applic. during the veget. cycle: 2 - 3 l/ha.
- setting-up: 2,5 - 3,5 l/ha.
- enlargment of the fruit: 2,5 - 3,5 l/ha.
- dopo 15 giorni: 2,5 - 3,5 l/ha.
Bean, Pea, Broad.bean:
- setting-up: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
- after 15 days: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
- bud differentiation: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
- every 10 - 15 days: 2,5 - 3 l/ha.
It’s advisable the association of novafol as synergizing (1 – 1,5 l/ha) and acty Ca-Mg to prevent eventual deficiencies.
It’s advisable don’t mix novadus with cupric products or mineral oils.
In protected crops to reduce the doses of 30% - 40%.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
It’s recommended to shake well before the use.
Potassium oxide (K2O) sol. in water: 14,0%
Organic Carbon (C) of biological origin: 10,0%
• Specific Aminoacids (Methionine, Phenylalanine ).
• Potassium salts.