The solution for
• Data centres
• Service sector
• IT Networks/ Infrastructures
AdvantagesEnergy Saving: high efficiency without compromise
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating condition.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power UPS ranges.
Full-rated power: kW=kVA
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent derating.
Significant cost savings (TCO)
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% efficiency in true double conversion mode: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• Up to 99% efficiency with FAST ECOMODE
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
• kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same UPS rating: no overdesign cost and therefore less €/kW.
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
Extended battery life and performance:
• Long life battery,
• Very wide input voltage and frequency without battery use,
• EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life
• BHC INTERACTIVE: Accurate battery monitoring with UPS interactivity for even more prolonged service life